Saturday, 21 May 2016

Green Card Game ~ Twenty More Questions

Green Card Game ~ Twenty More Questions

21. What did I call my grandparents?
22. What was the first place I went to by plane, as an adult?
23. Where was I ordained priest, and how long ago?
24. Which items do I like to have in every room (two main contenders)?
25. Which was my Cambridge college, and what was I (meant to be) doing there?
26. Which two members of the royal family have I met?
27. Who was my favourite 20th century Prime Minister?
28. Which election (not referendum) have I only had the chance to vote in once?
29. What was my favourite 45th birthday present (it lives near my desk)?
30. What creatures did I start keeping in 1982?
31. Which is my favourite tea?
32. Burial or cremation?
33. Name three writers I admire.
34. What’s the proper name of the nuns for whom I say mass from time to time?
35. Where did I train to be a priest?
36. Who gave me my desk, and where did it come from?
37. Which is my favourite British bird?
38. Milk in first, or milk in after?
39. What’s the title of my (unpublished) book, and where does it come from?
40. What dreadful things happened to my ancestors in Newcastle in the 1870s?

No comments:

Post a Comment