Green Card Game ~ Twenty Questions ~ The (Or Some) Answers
1. When is my birthday? And what day of the week was I born on?
5th of July, Tuesday
2. What are my parents’ names?
Ingrid & Gordon
3. When are our anniversaries?
19th April, 16th June, 15th December
4. Name three of my favourite composers.
Tallis, Bach, Britten
5. Name three of my favourite films/TV series.
Six Feet Under, The Godfather, The West Wing
6. How will I vote in the EU referendum?
7. Name three of the best things I have seen abroad.
The World Trade Centre, the Sea of Galilee, the falls at Foz do Iguacu
8. What will I call my macaw? And why?
Percy. My great-uncle's nose.
9. Who is my favourite Queen?
Mary, consort of George V, the Queen's grandmother.
10. Name three things I cook well.
Fish pie, farting soup, roast potatoes
11. Which two radio channels do I listen to?
Radio 4 & the World Service
12. If I could have a peerage, which rank would I choose?
Marquess. Like Lord Marchmain, and George Nathaniel Curzon, that most superior person.
13. Which two universities do I have degrees from?
Oxford & Nottingham
14. In the store cupboard, what never runs out?
Lavatory paper, catfood, and canned tomatoes.
15. What do I always do the week before going to Sussex to see Mother?
Get a hair cut.
16. What do I use to shave with?
Somerset's Shaving Oil, and disposable razors from Wilkinson's.
17. What is my favourite church?
18. Which London club did I belong to (and will re-join when the good times come)?
The Savile Club.
19. Where was I born?
20. I’ve only had one operation as an adult, what was it for?
Peritonitis & exploded appendix.