Saturday, 14 May 2016

Green Card Game ~ Twenty Questions

Just thought this would be a bit of fun.

Green Card Game ~ Twenty Questions

1. When is my birthday? And what day of the week was I born on?
2. What are my parents’ names?
3. When are our anniversaries?
4. Name three of my favourite composers.
5. Name three of my favourite films/TV series.
6. How will I vote in the EU referendum?
7. Name three of the best things I have seen abroad.
8. What will I call my macaw? And why?
9. Who is my favourite Queen?
10. Name three things I cook well.
11. Which two radio channels do I listen to?
12. If I could have a peerage, which rank would I choose?
13. Which two universities do I have degrees from?
14. In the store cupboard, what never runs out?
15. What do I always do the week before going to Sussex to see Mother?
16. What do I use to shave with?
17. What is my favourite church?
18. Which London club did I belong to (and will re-join when the good times come)?
19. Where was I born?
20. I’ve only had one operation as an adult, what was it for?

Richard Haggis
Barton-upon-Bayswater, Oxford
May 2016

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you posting again, Richard !

    ReplyDelete