Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Lisa's Quiz - answers

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Yes
2. Have you ever smoked?
Tried, made me wheeze
3. Do you own a gun?
No
4. What is your favorite flavour?
Asparagus
5. Do you get nervous before Doctor visits?
Only if I haven't worked out what's wrong
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
OK if I make them
7. Favorite Movie(s)?
The Godfather, Parting Glances, Remains of the Day
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Tea, but I usually have coffee
9. Do you do push ups?
Whatever for?
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?
My wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby?
Digging up the dead (genealogy)
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Did you hear that noise outside?
13. What’s the one thing you dislike about yourself?
I fret most about the least important things
14. What is your middle name?
I was deliberately not given one by a father who hated his
15. Name three thoughts at this moment.
How am I going to sort out this invoice for the naughty people who used the room at work far later than they said? Where am I going to put my enormous cock? Will the ratatouille keep?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Wine, coffee, water
17. Current worry?
Getting my husband home, for good
18. Current annoyance ?
Idiots (Home Office, Council Tax Office, you name it)
19. Favorite place to be?
Home
20. How do you spend New years eve?
On my own
21. Where would you like to go?
Back to Jerusalem
22. Name three people who would complete this?
Liz, Robert, Sharon
23. Do you own slippers?
Good reminder!
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Purple
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Never tried it
26. Can you whistle?
Not for money
27. What are your favorite colors?
Blue
28. Would you be a pirate?
For the travel by water
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't, I shout at the radio
30. Favorite girls name?
Marie, Elizabeth, Rosa
31. Favorite boys name?
Matthew, Paul, Joscelino
32. What’s in your pocket right now?
Wallet, purse, camera, mobile, handkerchief, work keys
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
My boss being wound up about my using incense at mid-day prayers while she was away (which I didn't!)
34. Best toy as a child?
Lego
35. Worst injury you ever had?
Countless ankle sprains
36. Where would you love to live?
In a house of my own
37. How many TV’s do you have?
Two
38. Who is your loudest friend?
Cat Minor
39. How many dogs do you have?
None - yet
40. Does someone trust you?
Everyone trusts me. HAHAHA
41. What book are you reading at the moment?
"Is there a science of God?" by Austin Farrer
42. What’s your favourite candy?
I liked the mint chocolates I was given for my birthday (by Mr Wind-Up, No. 33)
43. What’s your favourite sports team?
Sport is an instrument of Satan
44. Favorite month?
April, when I met the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment