An amusing little quiz, passed on by Erika:
1. Are you named after someone?
No, very much by design - too much naming-after in my parents' families. And no one else has my names and no others.
2. When is the last time you cried?
Friend just diagnosed with a tricksy cancer. Crying not permitted.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, on a good day, although with the broken wrist it's quite funny. My teachers hated it, and talked of nothing else in every school report from 8-13.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
5. Do you have kids?
A stepson I've never met. And two cats.
6. Last book you read?
"Plum Pie" by P. G. Wodehouse
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Wouldn't know how.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
As far as I know. What do they do?
9. Would you bungee jump?
Why would anyone?
10. What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Not big on cereals, but muesli with apricots has its moments.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Normally, yes, but can't do laces with a broken wrist.
12. Do you think you're strong?
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
A really good vanilla.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Whether they come in peace.
15. Red or Pink?
Red, but not much.
16. What is the least favorite thing you like about yourself?
Self-doubt. That was probably the wrong answer.
17. What color pants are you wearing?
18. What was the last thing you ate?
Pitta bread filled with taramasalata and cucumber.
19. What are you listening to right now?
Radio 4 - "The Archers"
20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
21. Favorite smell?
22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My poorly friend's partner.
23. Favorite sport to watch?
Never done it.
24. Hair color?
25. Eye color?
26. Best place you've ever been?
Either the falls at Foz do Iguacu, Brasil or the Sea of Galilee, Palestine. Both wet.
27. Favorite food to eat?
28. Scary movies or happy endings?
29. Last movie you watched?
"The Wedding Banquet".
30. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
Bright orange (sober blue saved for tomorrow's visit to mother).