19 random FACTS about yourself that may surprise people.
1. Do you make your bed everyday?
No. Nor never.
2. What's your favourite number?
Three for the Trinity, or whatever's next if bottles and glasses are involved.
3. What is your dream job?
Chancellor of the Exchequer. Or Curator of London Zoo.
4. If you could, would you go back to school?
5. Can you parallel park?
6. A job you had which people would be shocked that you worked at?
Skivvying at a night shelter, perhaps.
7. Do you think aliens are real?
8. Can you drive a stick shift?
9. Guilty pleasure?
Don't do guilt.
None, ghastly things.
11. Favourite colour?
12. Things people do that drive you mad?
Not answering the bloody question.
Being stuck like this for ever.
14. Favourite childhood game?
Didn't like childhood, generally don't like games.
15. Do you talk to yourself?
Endlessly. But I don't listen.
16. Do you like doing puzzles?
Yes, especially simple crosswords and Sudokus.
17. Favourite music?
18. Tea or Coffee?
19. First thing you remember you wanted to be when you grew up?